s forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world's constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Gallup hires people who bring energy, enthusiasm, and the right talents to our unique workplace. Our associates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and to contribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound research and refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallup associates strive to build great relationships with each other and in client organizations.
• Are you knowledgeable about the user experience and how it can fuel good design?
• Are you proficient in HTML, CSS, and the Adobe® Creative Suite®?
• Do you have the natural talent to turn complex datasets into clear and compelling visuals?
• Do you take a logical and systematic yet creative approach to diagnosis and problem solving?
• Do you enjoy designing user interfaces and interactive pieces for a sophisticated Web audience?
• Are you a highly organized professional who can simultaneously meet a number of deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment?
• Do you thrive on coming up with innovative ideas and seeing them through to execution?
As a Web Designer working at our riverfront campus, you will develop and execute eye-catching design solutions for Gallup’s internal and external clients as you work with website pages and other Web or data visualization. You will advise, consult, and collaborate on Gallup’s Web applications and tools while creating intuitive user navigation.
• Minimum of an associate's degree in graphic design or communication arts required; BA or BFA degree preferred
• Two years of Web design experience
• Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and the Adobe® Creative Suite®
• Experience and interest in mobile programming.
Gallup does not typically sponsor foreign citizens for H-1B visas or permanent resident status for this position.
Gallup is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Gallup - 16 months ago
More than a pollster, Gallup draws from its research and behavioral studies to offer consulting services related to performance management....