Seeking a multi-talented interactive designer with an awesome portfolio and forward-thinking web design ideas. You love honing your existing skills while learning new ones. And your sense of humor, collaborative nature and go-the-extra mile attitude fit in perfectly with our team.
- Collaborates with assigned team members on projects from start to finish; this includes discovery, strategy, UX, front-end design, programming and quality assurance.
- Designs look and feel for websites and various interactive applications.
- Develops CSS, HTML and Flash for website projects.
- Works closely with programmers to communicate functionality and execute the design.
- Tests design on required browsers and platforms.
Nice To Have:
- BA/BS or above preferred in interaction Design, human-computer interface, graphic design or other design field or equivalent work experience.
- Working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash (not just for websites) and ActionScript.
- Experience with, or interest in, developing skills in HTML5, AJAX, etc.
- Experience in digital publishing
- A diverse portfolio of interactive work.
- Proven ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale to clients and team members.
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate well and build strong working relationships.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Driven to meet milestones and deadlines on time.
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- Working knowledge of InDesign.
- Experience designing mobile apps.
- Experience developing, designing and managing e-mail marketing programs.
- Experience in developing PowerPoint presentations that include animation and embedded video for both Mac and PC.
- Experience with a user-centered design process.
- Proven ability to recognize a good band name when you hear one.
Hellman - 12 months ago