Assists in analyzing needs, functions, and desired features. Designs and builds web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools. Designs and develops user interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements. Defines design, codes, tests, documents, and implements web page designs utilizing hypertext markup language. Works under general direction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assists in analyzing needs, functions, and desired features of company websites.
2. Designs and builds web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools. Designs and develops user interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements.
3. Defines design, codes, tests, documents, and implements web page designs which include monthly marketing advertising campaigns..
4. Obtains, organizes, edits, and rewrites hard copy and electronic information about products, services and activities for the World Wide Web.
5. Adds, deletes and updates information utilizing hypertext markup language to ensure appropriate timeliness, readability and clarity.
6. Ensures archives of web pages to prevent and minimize data loss in the event of power loss and system failures.
7. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
Two years computer graphic design experience required.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Broad knowledge in presentation of media and other content on WWW, and research competitive analysis techniques required. Broad knowledge of World Wide Web (WWW) with detailed knowledge of HTML, graphics, Web authoring software and TCP/IP communications. Coding skills with HTML, Graphic Design with HTML, and Graphic Image File manipulation required. Effective communication, organization, and writing skills are also required. Works in both PC and Mac environments. A team player who is able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or the equivalent required
Henry Schein, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran
status or disability.
Henry Schein - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
From Poughkeepsie to Prague, Henry Schein outfits dental offices around the world with everything they need. The company is a leading global...