The Web Designer is responsible for the design and development of Standard Websites, Mobile Websites, and Landing Pages. The designer will work with Web Project Coordinators, Supervisor and Manager to create aesthetically pleasing, fully functioning digital product. Best practices and design trends will be utilized to ensure the success of the projects.
• Designs and populates Standard Websites, Mobile Websites and Landing Pages.
• Works directly with Web Project Coordinators to design the overall look and feel of the websites.
• Creates timeline/schedule for requirements.
• Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
• Maintains and updates a full set of documentation associated with the position’s responsibilities.
• Effectively manages all projects assigned by supervisor and/or manager.
• Must meet productivity requirements of position.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
A four year degree is preferred in Web Design, Graphic Design, Web Development, Programming, or equivalent experience is required. A minimum of one to three years of experience in Web Design is required. Portfolio readily available.
The incumbent/candidate must be detail oriented, well organized, and self-motivated. The incumbent/candidate must have knowledge of HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator are preferred but not mandatory.
Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this individual.
• Must have strong creative and organizational skills.
• Must possess excellent communication skills, in both technical and business environments.
We are proud to be an EOE employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
LocalEdge, Inc. - 14 months ago