Due to our explosive growth in the on line marketing industry, LocalEdge is currently hiring several new Web Designers for its custom web site design team. If you enjoy web design and using your expertise in web site design, layout and functionality, this is the position for you. At LocalEdge, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of customers from various industries, helping them achieve their business goals by developing their online presence.
Our Web Designers work with other Web Project Coordinators, the Customer, and the Web Design Manager to create aesthetically pleasing, fully functioning websites and ensure design expectations have been met. Best practices and design trends are utilized to ensure the success of the projects.
What’s in it for you?
• You get to work for the Digital Center of Excellent for Hearst Communications, a global media giant and the most diversified media company in the nation
• A fun, creative work environment where you will work hard and play hard
• Opportunity to build web sites for companies small to large, where no 2 projects are exactly the same
• Earn a competitive wage and have access to benefits that meet your immediate needs, such as health and dental insurance, while planning fur your future with life insurance, disability insurance and a 401(k) with company match!
• Paid time off to give you time to unwind and recharge
What does our ideal candidate look like?
• Degree in Design, Web technologies, CS, or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years web design experience
• Posses a strong portfolio
• Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Photoshop, and Illustrator required
• Magento experience desired
Excited and ready to learn more? Submit your resume today! Please remember to include a link to your on line portfolio to show off your skills and get noticed!
LocalEdge, Inc. - 14 months ago