Position title: Web Designer
Location : New York City
An opportunity has arisen for a Web Designer to join our office in New York. The successful candidate will be required to provide high quality campaign design assets based on provided requirements, produce high quality, intuitive infographics using data visualization best practices and provide high quality and creative designs in response to internal requests. In addition to this the successful candidate will improve the standard of campaign design assets to meet and exceed both internal and external client expectations, maintain efficient and effective relationships with colleagues in all Maxymiser offices and provide clear reporting for any completed work to their team lead, in order to facilitate service delivery and management controls.
- Prepare design assets for campaigns based on requirements provided in Test Specifications.
- Come up with creative designs for use in A/B and MVT optimization campaigns
- Design and build infographics
- Work with internal corporate identity materials (document templates, business cards, etc.).
For more information, please visit www.maxymiser.com. We would love to hear from you!
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position
- An understanding of UX principles
- An understanding of the content optimization process
- Knowledge of and experience creating infographics
- Knowledge of data visualization techniques
- Adobe Photoshop – advanced knowledge
- Adobe Fireworks – advanced knowledge
- Adobe Illustrator – good knowledge
- HTML, CSS – intermediate knowledge
- Web design principles – good knowledge
- Usability principles – good knowledge
- Web-design development trends – upper intermediate knowledge
Maxymiser Inc. - 9 months ago