Job Title: Web Designer|
Job Purpose: Design, create, and modify Web sites. Analyze user needs to implement Web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity. May integrate Web sites with other co
mputer applications. May convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible Web formats by using software designed to facilitate the creation of Web and multimedia content.
- Design, build, or maintain web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
- Write, design, or edit web page content, or direct others producing content.
- Write supporting code for web applications or web sites.
- Design and implement web site security measures such as firewalls or message encryption.
- Select programming languages, design tools, or applications.
- Monitor security system performance logs to identify problems.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information systems
- 3 years web designing experience
- Advanced working knowledge of data modeling and database design concepts
- Require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Mazzone Hospitality - 18 months ago
At Mazzone Hospitality we are proud of our strong ties to the communities we serve, and we are committed to giving back in any way we can....