Responsible for developing technical solutions to business needs by maintaining and extending upon the corporate Web site and HTML-based email communication.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain, update, and extend the existing corporate Web site.
- Construct HTML-based email communications.
- Prototype high fidelity mocks using HTML/CSS.
- Crafting hand written CSS in an organized, scalable, and timely fashion.
- Keep up with latest technologies and present new ideas and solutions when appropriate.
- Skilled with PHP 5.x and MySQL
- Working knowledge of CMS platforms (Drupal, Expression Engine, WordPress, BigTree)
- Experience developing and testing for cross-browser and cross-platform
- Understanding of in-line CSS and email marketing limitations
- Strong knowledge of concepts like grid systems and responsive web design
- Able to produce clean, standards-compliant markup
- Strong portfolio demonstrating past relevant projects is required
- Strong knowledge of design principles, typography and standard user interface patterns
- BA/BS degree in Interface Design, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Communication Design, or related field required
- 2+ years’ experience in UI design & development for mobile, tablet, and desktop
Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Millennial Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Millennial Media - 17 months ago