This individual will support the creation of website and marketing design assets for our online business.
- Lead designer for site support and special projects on BergdorfGoodman.com
- Collaborates in the development of project concepts and applies design approaches to a wide range of site content.
- Translates marketing and merchandising strategies into accurate and visually compelling designs for the upper echelon of the Fashion/Retail industry
- Executes designs quickly and performs additional tasks as required
- Fashion and luxury brand experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelors Degree in Multimedia Design or Web Design or equivalent experience is strongly preferred but not required.
- 3+ years experience in design for web.
- Experience designing high-caliber websites, as well as working knowledge of designing for mobile and other emerging devices.
- Excellent typography and design sensibilities and technical expertise, coupled with an understanding of web usability, information architecture, front-end development, multi-platform and SEO best practices.
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate creative and strategic problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management, resilience, and the ability to work independently as well as in collaboration within a fast-paced team environment.
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience using Flash ActionScript and FinalCut Pro is not required but strongly preferred.
Neiman Marcus - 18 months ago
For over a century, The Neiman Marcus Group has stayed focused on serving the unique needs of the luxury market. Today, that commitment is...