Web Designer Date Revised
4/11/13 Reports To (Title)
Digital Marketing Manager
Synopsis of Role
Responsible for designing single or multi-page websites as well as display ads and other online graphics. The Web Designer must have an exceptional eye for design and knowledge of good user experience to create customized solutions for web products and client-requested digital images.
- Design and create graphics for single or multi-page websites and other web-based products that are professional in presentation, create a positive user experience, provide a strong call-to-action and are search engine optimized for best conversion.
- Quickly make graphic and layout changes based on the client's requests.
- Work with customers to gather web design requirements.
- Prepare presentations for new product prototypes/wireframes.
- Communicate effectively with managers, team members, and project related groups to ensure project objectives are consistently met,
- Track project status and recommend adjustments to plan as needed.
- Contribute to training materials, deliver training to staff and field questions from production associates.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Advanced knowledge of User Interface (UI) best practices
- Proficiency in the entire Adobe Creative Suite
- Creative problem-solver with a strong attention to detail
- Effective written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Team-oriented, but also able to work independently
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1-3 years of hands-on Web design experience
- Work experience with scripting languages, such as PHP
- Basic understanding of JSON, XML and connecting to public APIs
- Understanding of mobile technologies
- Understanding of Social Media integration
Work Environment and Physical Demands
Normal office experience; no unusual physical demands. Must be able to sit for a long period of time.
Indeed - 12 months ago
About Performance Auto Group
The Performance Auto Group is composed of fifteen car dealerships in Nebraska, Kansas, and Missouri...