Puna Usa Corporation – San Francisco, CA
Puna USA Corp. is the newly opened branch of Puna PR Consulting Group in China, which is a top PR company in China. We would like to bring more American enterprises to develop their brands in Chinese market. There are almost 300 full-time employees, the office occupies more than 2000sq meters, is one of the largest-scale and strongest PR companies in China.
Puna Pr supplies a direct, effective, one-stop PR service. It has been continuously rated as top 20 for several years in the Chinese Public Relation industry with professional experience and excellent word-of-mouth. We currently boast more than 30 long-term cooperation clients, which cover finance, automotive, energy, fast consuming goods, biomedical, appliances, fashion, cosmetics, and other industries. The main clients include: Bank of China, Tsingtao Beer, Sina, Baidu, China mobile.
Puna's slogan is "PR Artist".
Puna has already built the Chinese website: http://www.punapr.com/, and now is seeking individuals to develop and update our website for American branch. Furthermore, to do the entire operation of website for Puna.
In this position you will be focusing on the operation, and look of our sight. You will be creating or updating all of the company web pages which includes graphics, and functionality.
2. Creativity for new design ideas
3. Ability to create standards-compliant, cross-browser-compatible HTML & CSS for visual designs with pixel-level accuracy and attention to detail
4. Experience with wireframing
5. Must show flexibility to pre-established coding standards and conventions
6. Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
7. Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
8. Establishes locatability by registering with search engines.
9. Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
10. Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
Strong communication skills
Knowledge of PR. Experience and knowledge about Marketing, advertisement and sales are a plus.
Mandarin speakers are a plus, however not a requirement.
Recent college grads are encouraged to apply!
We appreciate every applicant, but upon applying, if we feel that you are a good fit we will invite you to come in for an interview in our San Francisco office, usually with in that week, so we feel that being a local is important, we do not conduct phone interviews.
To apply, send a cover letter, resume.
Puna USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer