Reporting to the Learning Solutions Team in Qualcomm's Learning Center, the candidate will help update and integrate internal learning systems comprised of web-based sites, collaboration sites, and content management systems such as Drupal and Wordpress.
Developing web sites using best practice web design principles
* Solid instructional design skills and strong interest in cutting-edge web development and social technologies.
* Process and project management experience
* Excellent verbal, written, and facilitation communication skills
* Critical thinker with demonstrated creative problem solving skills
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to track tasks to completion and ensure that they are carried out properly
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Design, implement, and/or update, mobile learning applications, websites, and dashboards
* Develop and deliver websites to support enterprise tools and information in support of dept. objectives
* Participate in needs assessment activities such as leading focus groups and research initiatives to ensure system usability and identify future needs
* Manage project status information in the form of briefings, project update meetings, written, electronic and graphic reports.
QUALCOMM Incorporated, incorporated in 1985, designs, manufactures and markets digital wireless telecommunications products and services...