Reporting to the Learning Solutions Team in Qualcomm's Learning Center, the candidate will help update and integrate internal learning systems comprised of web-based sites, collaboration sites, and content management systems such as Drupal and Wordpress.
Developing web sites using best practice web design principles
* Solid instructional design skills and strong interest in cutting-edge web development and social technologies.
* Process and project management experience
* Excellent verbal, written, and facilitation communication skills
* Critical thinker with demonstrated creative problem solving skills
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to track tasks to completion and ensure that they are carried out properly
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Design, implement, and/or update, mobile learning applications, websites, and dashboards
* Develop and deliver websites to support enterprise tools and information in support of dept. objectives
* Participate in needs assessment activities such as leading focus groups and research initiatives to ensure system usability and identify future needs
* Manage project status information in the form of briefings, project update meetings, written, electronic and graphic reports.
Qualcomm - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
QUALCOMM Incorporated, incorporated in 1985, designs, manufactures and markets digital wireless telecommunications products and services...