Quantum Health is an award-winning company that's experiencing explosive growth! As one of the Best Places to Work in Columbus and America, we're looking for some of the talent in (or around) Columbus. We have an immediate o|
pening for a talented Web Designer.
The Web Designer is responsible for the design and usability of major and minor Web applications and components for internal and external system users. Best practices and design methods will be utilized to insure the success of projects. The designer will have the ability to create web applications and components from the requirements stage, through design then hand them over to the development for implementation. They will be required to have experience in graphics, layout, scripting, HMTL and CSS. The designer must be able to take high level requirements from non-technical people and create usability and design recommendations.
Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this individual.
- Operates effectively as a member of the development team.
- Also operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Responsible for the design and usability of web applications and components.
- Responsible for the design and usability of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
- Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
- Utilizes storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
- Experience in developing websites and/or web applications. Minimum of 3 years of web design experience is required.
- Solid understanding of navigation and GUI and NUI for maximizing usability.
- Front-end design and usability. More important is the experience of seamless integration of front- to back-end functionality.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
And if you join us, we hope that you'll work hard. Have fun. Reap the benefits.
On-site fitness facility
Paid maternity and paternity leave for births and adoptions
Domestic partner benefits
Fun Room with a pool table, ping pong table and air hockey
Serenity Room for relaxation and meditation
Frequently catered lunches
Free beverages, snacks and fresh-popped popcorn ALWAYS
Yes, there's also the "normal" medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off and more
Founded in Columbus in 1999, Quantum Health is an award-winning care management and health improvement company serving the healthcare needs...