Do you have a passion for web design? Do you have a passion for working with
meaningful clients on meaningful projects? If you’ve been looking to make a difference,
you may have found a new home at Reingold. We’re looking for dedicated, talented,
creative minds for our expanding web team. If this matches your description, we want to
hear from you!
Who We Are
Reingold is, a D.C.-based social marketing and communications consulting firm. We
work with clients in the government, association, and non-profit space. We focus
primarily on Education, Veterans issues, and Healthcare.
What We Want
We are seeking Web designers/developers to join a team in designing, building,
implementing, and maintaining Web-based applications, online portals, and Internet
Positions currently available:
Senior Web Designer
Junior Web Designer
At Reingold, no one works in a box: we nurture and leverage individual talents and
encourage our developers and designers to continuously learn and grow. We offer
creative freedom, a collaborative and supportive work environment, and an infinite
variety of challenging assignments. Each one of our gifted developers and designers
contributes unique experience and a fresh perspective to help fulfill our clients’ needs.
- Professional experience required
- Hands-on experience with Web design and architecture
- Familiarity with web trends and best practices for UX/UI design
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop; Flash experience a plus
- Usability design and 508 compliance experience a plus
- Experience with the systems development lifecycle and application design a plus
- Experience with AfterEffects a plus
- Experience with SketchUp a plus
- BS/BA in a related field or commensurate experience
To apply, email a cover letter and resume with salary requirements to hr @ reingold.com.
Indeed - 10 months ago