As a Web Designer, you will have a passion for clean code, professional graphic design and staying on top of the latest web technologies.
This job entails working with various clients and our internal teams to ensure our products look visually remarkable and our websites are cleanly coded to the latest web standards.
You should possess and show strong interest in web and graphic design, as well as pushing the boundaries with the latest web trends.
COME TO WORK
Work in our physical offices, Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm.
Ability to hand code HTML and CSS - no WYSIWYG editor. A competency test will be administered to evaluate your skills
Proficient in Adobe Photoshop (Illustrator a huge plus)
Previous domain, DNS, and SEO experience is a huge plus
Outgoing, upbeat and able to thrive in a team environment
A few more details
- Design and setup ongoing client websites
- Provide technical website support for internal departments
- Create and design new company products
- Communicate with clients in a professional manner to ensure their websites are properly designed
- Work closely with in-house departments to complete tasks
- Troubleshoot and problem solve website based issues
DESIRED QUALITIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Familiarity with SEO, SEM, SMM and related web marketing strategies
- Be comfortable in a PC environment
- Familiarity with Java Script and Jquery is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Have a sense of humor and love dogs too!
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies, tools and software
SALARY AND PERKS
- Salary DOE
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance, eligible after 1 full month of employment
- Vision Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Life Insurance
- 2 weeks Paid Time Off (accrual begins immediately upon hire)
- 8-10 major holidays as additional paid days off
- Friendly working environment
How to Apply
Please email a resume, cover letter, portfolio and/or any other pertaining information regarding the job you're applying for. Tell us a little about yourself and why you think you would be a great fit for this position within RWS. The email address to submit to is email@example.com . Thank you for your interest in our company!
Retailer Web Services - 5 months ago