As a Web Designer at ReverbNation, you will work on badass products for musicians. You will design enhancements for current products, and work closely with Product Managers, Engineers, and other Designers.
The right candidate will be able to create visual designs based on wireframes and deliver production ready PSDs and the resulting assets. ReverbNation is fundamentally an interface for the music industry so 99% of your work will be web and mobile interface design. If you have experience with print / branding / logos / corporate identity - that’s great, but you won’t be doing that work here.
You will be responsible for...
- Designing pixel perfect interfaces in Photoshop
- Collaborating with other designers and product managers to come up with visual designs that solve problems
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes, mockups and specifications
Candidates will get bonus points for (but these skills are not required)...
- 1-5 years of experience in related field like web/tech/mobile/design
- Fluid ability to design in Photoshop
- Ability to crank out work (headphones) as well collaborate with others (meetings)
- Able to provide an up-to-date portfolio of interaction design work
In return, you'll get...
- Having experience working on music driven applications, or working with musicians themselves
- Working in a SaaS business before
- The satisfaction of watching your friends use your work when they're out in public
- The opportunity to work with some of the most talented designers, developers and leaders in the Triangle
- Salary with possibility of equity
- Great benefits package that includes company paid healthcare plans, 100% company paid dental and vision, 401(k) match, continued education reimbursements,18 PTO days/year + 7 company holidays
- A new hoss of a machine and leather executive chair with lumbar support
- Very casual work environment where jeans, tees and sneakers are encouraged
- Regular company outings with your awesome co-workers that include bulls games, cookouts and trips to our local breweries
- Great office location in Durham that is walking distance to lots of local restaurants and shops
- Oh yeah... and you get to design awesome products for rockstars!
ReverbNation - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
ReverbNation provides the innovative marketing solutions that musicians need to compete, cooperate, and differentiate in an increasingly...