SilverTech, Inc , is a national digital marketing agency serving clients in businesses ranging from global manufacturers to national retailers, and from regional hospitals to infamous beach bars in the British Virgin Islands. We are a small, eclectic group of intense thinkers and passionate creators that get fired up about solving challenges that others say 'can't be done'. Because of our team's success, we each enjoy some of the best employment benefits in the industry. And, lucky for you, we are growing again!
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Web Designer that is meticulous and fluent in the art and science of crafting killer designs and multimedia concepts. We don't care if you live with your mom, hold record scores in World of Warcraft, or like to wear strange interesting retro pop culture t-shirts – if you have what it takes to design cutting edge visuals that deliver the competitive edge and creativity our clients are looking for - we want to talk to you.
The web designer is an original thinker who transforms creative concepts into digital masterpieces using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Flash. Working hand in hand with other interactive departments, web designers are team players, skilled at matching strategic direction with appropriate results for the Internet and Web-based marketing initiatives. Attention to detail combined with the ability to conceptualize and then illustrate your ideas in an original and artful way is essential.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Comfortable with basic HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of Adobe Flash a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (ok at least the written part).
- Ability to work in both a stand-alone and a team environment.
- A desire to stay informed and up to date with current web design trends and a passion to create "what's next".
- Ability to operate in Microsoft Windows XP and Windows 7 environments.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must enjoy wearing jeans, t-shirts and sweatshirts to work.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE A COVER LETTER DESCRIBING HOW THEIR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS ARE A SOLID MATCH FOR OUR NEEDS ALONG WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS, A RESUME, AND LINK TO AN ONLINE PORTFOLIO. THOSE NOT INCLUDING A COVER LETTER, SALARY REQUIREMENTS, AND PORTFOLIO LINK WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Please send your portfolio, resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .