Siteworx is looking for a strategic problem solver and thinker who has a passion for producing innovative digital design solutions with the ability to understand client design goals, and knows how to use all the tools needed to produce innovative and inspirational interactive design work.
This position is a demanding yet rewarding one. Applicant must be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills, experienced creative thinking and stellar design skills with a diverse range of styles and the ability to communicate your vision at client presentations.
If you join our growing collaborative, multidisciplinary team you will have an opportunity to test your skills in a wide variety of endeavors across a wide range of digital channels, including CMS and application design, mobile, motion graphics, brand strategy, and interactive video production.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Develop creative design directions and original concepts with little art direction.
- Thoughtfully interpret creative brief and client goals.
- Create visual systems/brand guidelines across all mediums with moderate design changes or interpretation.
- Design and produce exceptional creative solutions, color comps and style and branding guidelines.
- Facilitate client meetings and design presentations.
- Develop interactive campaigns for social media, mobile and extended digital channels.
- Maintain communication between project teams using internal communication systems.
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other designers, information architects, copywriters, content strategists, and account members.
- Strong design portfolio with formal design training. BFA in design preferred.
- 5+ years experience designing for the web and digital channels.
- Must be organized and highly motivated.
- Strong communication and client facing skills
- Ability to be flexible and creative in a wide range of project types.
- Advanced skill using Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and InDesign, or equivalent.
- A strong understanding of web standards, interface design principles, responsive design accessibility and CSS.
- Ability to inspire Jr. Designers and help guide clients toward appropriate design solutions.
- Information architecture and wireframing, in addition to Marketing and Agency experience a plus.
Siteworx ( www.siteworx.com ) is an award-winning interactive agency with deep roots in Web content management (WCM), search and analytics solutions, and Web strategy. Through an unparalleled combination of design and technology expertise, Siteworx helps interactive marketers, Web strategists and technology leaders achieve measurable business results.
Siteworx employees are a unique mix of creative and technical individuals whose skill and dedication have won acclaim and loyalty from our many high profile clients. We are passionate about our work and about our lives, and our culture emphasizes the need to balance them.
Siteworx offers competitive salary and benefits including health, dental and life insurance; 401k plan with employer contribution; vacation, holiday and sick leave; and education and gym reimbursement plans. Siteworx is an equal opportunity employer.
Siteworx - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard