Springthrough is seeking a full time Graphic Designer position to work with clients to determine the optimal design solution and with our development staff to execute the optimal technology choices. The successful candidate will create and modify designs for both print and web related projects. The candidate should have experience in print design and a strong focus in web design.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for maintaining and changing designs for our existing clientele.
- Participating in creative planning for new projects.
- Creating original designs for new projects.
- The applicant should have good oral and written communication skills and be able to interact with the team and clients.
- Expert knowledge and experience with Adobe CS suite.
- Strong knowledge of existing web trends including HTML5, CSS, AJAX, Flash and Silverlight.
- Experience working on the PC Platform.
- Understanding of the basic principles of designing a user interface.
- Ability to create and work in a variety of design styles.
- Experience creating print-ready artwork.
- Strong skills proofing, editing, and creating high quality professional work.
- Experience with Flash action scripting a plus.
- Strong experiences with copywriting a plus.
- Knowledge of SEO a plus.
- Working knowledge of usability trends and standards.
- Passion for developing modern design trends.
- Bachelors Degree in Design or equivalent experience.
Springthrough employees enjoy the benefits of a flexible schedule as well as the support of professionals who can help launch and develop their careers. We understand that taking care of your needs as our associate is one of the most important things we can do. So, as part of our commitment, we offer a generous benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Section 125 Plan
- Long Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
Springthrough was founded in 2000 to develop, deliver, and support practical, cost-effective technology services and solutions that allow businesses to focus on their core objectives. Springthrough’s consulting divisions include: Development (Integrations, Customizations, Enterprise Reporting, Product Development, Business Intelligence), Interactive (Rich Web Applications, iPhone Apps, 3D Projection, Augmented Reality, Flash/Silverlight), Platform Services (Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft SharePoint) and Core Services (Managed Services, Virtualization, Hardware, Backup Solutions, etc.). We engage with businesses to understand and increase efficiencies, alleviate pain points, and simplify struggles through innovative use of technology. Springthrough builds lasting relationships by leveraging our expertise to remove obstacles faced by our customers. Our culture focuses on finding the most effective solutions to difficult problems.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Ten years ago Michael Williams and his three partners started Springthrough with the mission of redelivering and supporting practical, cost-...