We are seeking a bright, motivated individual who can think strategically and showcase our brands for extreme growth. You will be responsible for brand management and acquisition, communicating with new and existing designers, and working with key staff members to execute given tasks. The selected candidate will be required to meet and exceed goals while reporting to senior management on a regular basis.
Essential Job Functions
- Leading the strategic planning process for the assigned brands based on key consumer insights to enhance current portfolio and improve communication with consumers.
- Involvement in the development of the company’s long term planning that identifies new business opportunities, markets and partners.
- Monitoring and analyzing business performance, business goals (awareness, share, consumer diagnostics, profitability, etc.) and the competition.
- Implementing the marketing plans by working with internal and external suppliers to deliver in a timely manner and on budget.
- Coordinating the development of communication materials such as catalogues, websites, brochures, packaging and in-store displays.
- Traveling internally and internationally to ensure the relationship with distributors and suppliers is maintained.
- Delivering internal and external presentations regarding new product introductions, marketing materials, business objective and communication strategy.
- Establishing performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
- Coordinating regular meetings and preparing regular reports outlining the brands’ performance.
- Managing the status of projects, product testing and the evaluation of external agencies.
Indeed - 13 months ago
With over thirty years’ experience, Swiss Watch International “The SWI Group” is an award winning innovator in the watch...