Are you an experienced Web Designer looking for a new position in Columbia, SC? Are you looking for a challenging project that helps website visitors quickly locate the information they’re in search of? If so, this may be just the opportunity for you.
TM Floyd & Company is hiring a Web Designer to be responsible for defining website navigation, functionality, interaction, and data flow. He/she will rely on knowledge of UI design, web development, and usability. The Web Designer will also be responsible for the following day-to-day responsibilities:
- Documenting and communicating improvement recommendations to the structural and user experience
- Reviewing current design of website
- Analyzing user/visitor needs and recommending specifications to meet those needs
- Assisting in implementation of recommended changes
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Skilled in website design and development
- Skilled in content management systems
- Expert level experience with HTML5
- Expert level skills in CSS
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various levels of project staff as well as the user community
Each submitted resume will be reviewed, and qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by a recruiter. Please be sure your resume appropriately identifies and details your experience with the required skills and software.
For more than 35 years, TM Floyd & Company has provided information technology and subject matter consulting services to payers and providers in the healthcare industry and carriers and vendors in the property & casualty industry.
Depending on the length of an assignment, TM Floyd & Company offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, long-term care coverage, 401K with company match, and paid time off.
We also offer a referral bonus of up to $1,000 for any individual you refer to us, who completes 315 billable hours (approximately two months).
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.
Contact: TM Floyd & Company Phone Number: (800) 780-1170
Business Fax: (803) 765-1431
Business Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TM Floyd & Company (TMF) is an Information Technology consulting group dedicated to providing innovative and cost effective IT...