Gannett Healthcare Group, a growing healthcare media company that produces award-winning magazines, annual career guides, websites, and career fairs for registered nurses and other health professionals, is seeking a full-time web designer with graphic design skills.
Our ideal candidate will be comfortable in working with HTML, CSS, and JQuery to design web pages, landing pages and email promotional campaigns. The web designer will work closely with other designers, product managers, and content people to create marketing emails, landing pages for products or promotions, page mockups and code them into functioning web pages.
- Organize content and functionality using HTML and CSS for web.
- Organize content and functionality using HTML and CSS for email marketing pieces.
- Test email compatibility with major browsers and email clients.
- Test web pages across different browsers ( IE, FF, Chrome and Safari)
- Coordinate with creative teams and marketing teams to gather requirements, feedback and approvals.
- Develop a range of products for our websites and email pages, from graphical design, user interface design, mockups,
- Be able to prioritize.
- At least 1 year experience in web design/html/CSS coding.
- Experience with Adobe Creative tools (Photoshop, Fireworks and Dreamweaver.)
This position is based in our Falls Church, VA office ; telecommuting is not available.
USA TODAY - 21 months ago
Gannett satisfies news junkies with a stash of daily US papers. The company is the top newspaper publisher in the US with about 80 daily...