4 years experience in web development including:
* Experience in creating, implementing, testing, and maintaining full-featured "web 2.0" dynamic database-driven web applications, including user interface design, business logic, and data retrieval modules
* Knowledgeable with the following software Apache, JRun, JBoss, Java/J2EE, JDBC, Eclipse, Notepad++, Subversion, Netbeans, and Maven
* Experience with developing web applications in multi-tier architectures
* Understanding of web application security and secure coding practices
* Experience with source code management, software version control, and documentation
* Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly and independently
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, and detail-oriented
* Ability to interact with all levels of an organization in a professional, diplomatic, and tactful manner
* Ability to work under tight deadlines and follow configuration management procedures.
* Experience with C++ application development
* Familiarity with the use and integration of Web 2.0 technologies
* Knowledge of SQL and experience with mobile-browser optimized websites
* Familiarity with Section 508 compliance and experience with government web security requirements.
Must be able to pass a background investigation to obtain a security badge to enter the applicable government facility.
BA/BS in Computer Science, related discipline, or equivalent.
Earth Resources Technology, Inc - 12 months ago