Fulltime permanent postion. No relocation assistance available.
POSITION DETAILS BELOW:
1. Bachelor Degree obtained through a formal 4-year program required.
2. Two years web development and programming experience required.
3. Must have experience with C# development in 2.0 Frameworks; ASP.net; and SQL Server 2005/2008.
4. Additional preferred skills include: Knowledge with MS SharePoint , MS Visual Studio 2008/20010 for ASP.net, Oracle 10/11, Crystal Report tools, AD.
5. MCSD/MCT and ITIL certifications a plus.
6. Successful candidate will provide full life-cycle support to production applications and perform development on activities primarily utilizing VB-6, and C# technologies.
7. Candidate must collaborate with application analysts in analyzing operational procedures and automation opportunities. Candidate is expected to provide ongoing daily support and excel in advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
8. Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
AP Recruiters & Associates - 2 years ago