Job Order #: 3639572-31715-5273
Job Title: Web Developer
Job Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Length: 6 Months
Rate: Market (W2 only, no agencies or 3rd parties please)
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Develop prototypes and production level code for our consumer and enterprise products on a Spring MVC server, using front-end coding and other web technologies
- Create innovative solutions that provide the best user experience
- Contribute to and drive user-centered designs and support user research and usability testing
- Interface with internal business customers representing the user experience team
- Make contributions to design standards and processes
Mastery of web standards and user-centered design principles
Familiar with debugging tools like Firebug, source code control systems and bug report databases
Ability to effectively demonstrate creative and process skills as they relate to interface design Articulate design concepts and prototypes, with the ability to define your "vision" for the project in a variety of ways; written, visually, and verbally
Ability to provide team leadership and demonstrate the ability to drive a project to completion Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work independently as well as on a team
# of Positions 2
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or computer science
A+ Search USA - 19 months ago