Are you tired of looking for your own clients and just want to code on cool projects? We°ve got more projects than we can handle, so come join our team! |
We are Bixly, a custom Python/Django development company. We°re based in Fresno, CA, but we also do business on an international level. Check us out at http://www.bixly.com. We have grown tremendously in our 3+ years, and are looking for even more growth. We have quality clients, a strong, small local team, and programmers here and abroad.
We are looking to hire 5 new developers this month, so if you know another dev who you like working with, and you want to bring them with you, we°ve got room. You can even work from home if you want.
What we expect out of you is the same we expect from ourselves:
- No jerks, punks, know-it-alls
- Innovative ideas and strategies. We invest in sharp people and like to know what you can bring to the table to make us better.
- Consistently communicate your point clearly and concisely over email, IM, and verbally
- Python and Django expertise is strongly desired - we provide quality code for our clients, and you have to know your stuff
- 1-3 years of programming experience is ideal. We would prefer if it was in a professional setting, but if you can tell us about some really great projects that you took on independently or in school, we would really like to hear about them
You can work from home if you want, unless you are in the Fresno area, then you have the option of joining the office.
This position is full time or part time, and we also have health insurance for our full-timers. We give you time off for vacations pretty much whenever you need it.
Pay is negotiable based on your skill level.
We are looking for someone that wants to grow with us over time. As the company is young, there°s a ton of opportunity to grow with us in many ways. What°s most important for this position is your ability to enjoy your work, and increase your skill. If you feel like you have something to prove, then we want to hear about that too.
When filling out your application, be sure to include a short letter as to why you°re interested in the role and what you would bring to the table.
Bixly - 2 years ago