You'll be part of a small, high-caliber development team, potentially contributing to many projects but focusing on web development. This will include building out new standalone applications, and applications that integrate with our existing software.
- enjoy small teams where you really contribute to the success of the organization
- dont want a boring work place
- thrive on creating cool stuff
- are smart, know how to work hard, and have fun
...then youll enjoy working here.
- Passion for web development
- Web performance optimization
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Self-motivated with ability to effectively prioritize and work independently
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of other programming languages (e.g., C++, Java, Python, Ruby)
- Angular, bootstrap, jquery, underscore.js, handlebars, Node.js, Backbone.js, Ember.js, etc.
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services, specifically: EC2, EBS, S3, SQS,SimpleDB and RDS
- Knowledge browser technologies such as WebKit, Gecko, V8, and SpiderMonkey
The engineering team environment is fast-paced and casual. You will be working on a small development team with very smart and experienced peers, building truly innovative products for end users.
**Priority given to local candidates**
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.