Duration: 6-Month Contract-to-Hire
Industry: Website Design
Job Description: Our client in Louisville is looking for an energetic and talented web developer/ designer. You will be coding custom designs and putting them into a Wordpress interface.
Environment: The group and company are very close knit, and promote a strong team environment.
Daily Responsibilities: You will be interacting with fellow developers, business personnel and clients on a daily basis. After gathering the requirements you will be coding and designing custom websites for according to client’s specifications.
· Minimum of 2-3 years development experience
· The ability to easily learn new technologies/programming languages
· Ability to accurately gauge and estimate the time required to complete tasks
· Capable of independent management of projects and workloads
· Ability to work under pressure and deliver on time
· Excellent Documentation skills (User Documentation/Technical Documentation)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, customer service skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, collaborative team environment.
· Ability and desire to be proactive
· Advanced Server-Side OOP skills
· Experience working in ASP.NET
· Microsoft SQL / MySQL
· Advanced understanding of Web 2.0 and highly interactive interface design
· Good understanding of data transport methods and data structures (XML, SOAP, JSON, WCF, REST, Web Methods and Services)
· Working knowledge of Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X operating systems
· Working Knowledge of web browser capabilities and inconsistencies on various platforms including, Windows, Mac OS X and Mobile
· Experience with Linux/Windows servers
· Knowledge of version control systems (specifically Subversion)
· Understanding of DOM manipulation, specifically utilizing advanced CSS Selectors and jQuery
· Experience with multiple development environments (IIS, Apache, Visual Studio, WAMP, etc)
· Experience working with custom, open-source and enterprise content management systems (Sitefinity, WordPress, etc)
· Experience working in PHP 5+
· HTML 5
· CSS 3
· Objective C/ XCode
· .Net 4.0
· ActionScript 3
· Photoshop (Slicing, Cropping Images, etc)
Interview Process: 1 onsite interview with team
**Must be able to pass a 10 panel drug screen and federal background check
Brooksource consistently provides quality resources at reasonable rates. They have worked to understand our business and quickly fill any...