The Web Developer is a hybrid position that is geared towards both supporting the existing Web application portfolio and focusing on the successful delivery of new development initiatives (Focus percentages / level of effort involved may vary week-to-week dependent on the priorities of the organization and overall health of the IT application portfolio stack). This role requires previous experience in which a high level of initiative, judgment and tact has been demonstrated. Customer service skills in dealing with all levels in a team oriented environment and patience are of paramount importance. To be successful, candidates must have the ability to operate in high pressure situations, handling multiple priorities while maintaining a high level of discipline and flexibility. Work will encompass projects of all sizes and flavors. Position will report directly to the IS Manager.
- Work with IT and Marketing Teams to manage the ongoing development and support activities of various Company Web sites/applications, employee customer portals and mobile applications that support both internal and field sales operations.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining Web service integrations between key technology platforms.
- Creation of site layouts and user interfaces from provided design concepts leveraging best-of-breed Web development practices.
- Content Updates to various Web entities provided by client content contributors.
- SQL development as required.
- Application/Framework design as needed.
- Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
CPI Security Systems - 10 months ago