This position resides within the Marketing team and will work directly with sales and other customer-facing groups within Cardtronics. This position reports to the Interactive Marketing Manager, who is primarily responsible for front-end user experience, design and content production and coding for our websites and other interactive projects.
Do you have a head for business and can write SQL queries with your eyes closed?
Can you code while keeping the user experience in mind?
Do you believe beauty is in the details? If yes, please continue.
· Manage databases for various Cardtronics websites including customer-facing websites, member portals, e-commerce websites, mobile sites, and data and mapping tools.
· Develop database table structure, code and procedures, including programming interfaces for websites and database stored procedures that allow Cardtronics websites to do more and provide more services to our customers and employees.
· Build web application databases, frameworks and CMS to support various business groups.
· Interface with the head of interactive marketing and the marketing team to build online applications, server-side and browser-side, that facilitate sales and communication to customers and prospects.
· Develop mobile-friendly, responsive versions of existing customer-facing sites.
· Collaborate with relationship managers, product developers and designers in an open, creative environment.
· Perform any other web-related tasks that might come up, as designated by the Interactive Marketing Manager or senior executives.
· Create the best possible user experience across high-visibility websites.
· Diagnose and debug issues in a production environment.
· SQL server experience, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, 2008 experience required.
· ASP.NET experience, C# and VB.net background required.
· College degree in a related field is required. Related fields can include Computer Science, Information Technology, etc.
o An MIS degree from a business school is preferred.
· Minimum of 1-3 years directly related experience with database development and web development in a customer/consumer facing (public) environment.
· Understand server architectures and processes, in-depth knowledge of SQL and database design with experience designing, programming and maintaining complex database environments.
· Familiarity with Google maps API.
· Troubleshooting mindset where you can analyze system problems and issues and identify ways to improve existing applications.
· Intimate knowledge of cross-browser issues and the quality assurance process.
· Ability to provide samples of previous work.
· Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
· Solid experience with UI web development and design for the web highly appreciated.
· Experience with HTML5, CSS3 a major plus.
· Involvement in mobile web development a major plus.
· Experience in SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Google analytics, Google AdWords a plus.
· Familiarity with social media public API's such as LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.
· Content management systems creation or integration a plus.
· Capability with e-commerce shopping cart modules a plus.
· Familiarity with PHP, MySQL preferred.
Cardtronics is the largest non-bank owner and operator of automated teller machines (ATMs) and related financial services equipment in the...