Citizant is one of the Capital area’s fastest-growing providers of business and technical solutions — Enterprise Architecture, Information Quality, Application Development, and Program Management — to civilian and military government organizations. We hire only smart, passionate, and committed “A Players” and support them with mature processes and extensive training. The result is consistent, measurable performance and exceptional service as we strive to create a better future for our associates and our fellow citizens.
• Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
• Attend client meetings where necessary during the development cycle.
• Coordinate with Project Manager and/or Business Analyst to interpret business requirements to develop the application and deliver high quality results.
• Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
• Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
• Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
• The ability to communicate technical and non-technical information clearly and answer technical questions from customers.
• BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience.
• 2 year minimum Web programming experience, including PHP, ASP or JSP.
• 1 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL.
• Analytical Skills (ability to digest requirements and produce design).
• Ability for Testing/Quality Control.
• Able to obtain a U.S. Government Clearance.
• Working knowledge of Java is a plus
• Knowledge of common web vulnerabilities such as SQL Injection and Cross Site Scripting.
• An understanding of 508 compliance.
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development. Citizant offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, including 15 days off in your first year (timebank, including sick days), all federal holidays, a community service day, excellent health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k) retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement, paid professional training and development, and much more. Citizant is an equal-opportunity employer.
Citizant, Inc - 18 months ago