Competitor Group Inc. is currently seeking a hands-on Web Developer to join our development team. The position is responsible for end-to-end development of web publishing platforms and support systems. The position requires a self-guided individual who can analyze a problem and design and implement solutions with the end-user in mind.
This position will report to and work under the Web Development Director, but will be expected to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines. You will work with our internal creative team and be responsible for the design, build, and maintenance of web sites and new products.
Part of the Job Requirements include:
- Analyzing user needs to determine tech requirements
- Create prototypes that include physical, interface, logical or data models
- Develop and document style guidelines for web content
- Recommend and implement performance improvements
- General site updates and maintenance
Our company offers competitive salary and employee benefits package including 401(k) matching.
- We are looking for candidates with 2-4 years experience of front-end web development
- Must be able to work in “lock-step” with other members of development team
- Experience with mainstream content management systems, WordPress preferred
- Prefer candidates who are experience in AJAX and jQuery
- Prefer candidates who have design sense
- Plus if you have experience integrating social media platforms
- .NET development for IIS platforms is a plus
- You thoroughly document your code and communicate technical details to other staff
If interested and qualified, please apply using the link below and attach your resume and cover letter with salary history and requirements.
Competitor Group, Inc.
- 3 years ago - save job