Crown is a full service eBusiness consulting firm. We help growth oriented companies in both the B2B and B2C sectors to achieve competitive advantage through digital transformations.
Crown was founded in 2001 as a company dedicated to making a difference by growing business for our clients by leveraging what is next in technology. We have never staked out a claim to drive our own agenda. Instead, we let our solutions be driven by the convergence of what is possible technically with what is imaginable and strategically relevant. Crown has been recognized by magazines such as Inc. and Entrepreneur for innovation and growth.
About Our WCM Career Opportunities
Low ambition need not apply! Crown Partners is seeking highly motivated problem solvers who are interested in building their careers on the latest web technologies. Come join our fast growing company and embrace the opportunity to expand your technical skills, travel the country, and fast track your career!
Crown Partners is currently seeking java developers eager to work on industry leading WCM technologies including: Adobe CQ, SDL Tridion, Fatwire, Interwoven, and Vingette. Our consultants create powerful client solutions that address today’s relevant marketing technology challenges including web, mobile, social collaboration, marketing campaign management (MCM) and digital asset management (DAM), and web content management (WCM) applications.
Because our client projects typically last 2-6 months, you’ll have the opportunity see and do more in the next 12-18 months than your friends will in the next 5 years. Don’t be left in the dust!
No WCM experience? Not a problem! If you’ve got a hunger for learning and a passion for java/web development, we can provide an environment rich with learning and career advancement opportunities.
As part of our Web Content Management (WCM) team, this individual will play a key role in the development process. You will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering features and enhancements to solve complex customer requirements.
- Develop, customize and implement bug-free web solutions that exceed our customers’ requirements
- Meet project deadlines by understanding and analyzing requirements, designing, developing and testing solutions
- Provide status reports and escalate issues as appropriate to the relevant project stakeholders
- Contribute to solution technical designs and requirement definition
- Solve complex problems by contributing to analysis and development of technical solutions
- Code deployment into a variety of production environments
- Lead, coach, and mentor team members
Crown is a full service eBusiness firm enabling clients to attract, convert, retain and activate customers digitally. Driving commerce,...