EHD Technologies is searching for a Web Developer for a Direct Placement opportunity in the Overland Park, KS area.
The purpose of the Web Developer responsibilities are to create, develop, implement and maintain internal and external websites, portals and various customer sites. The Web Developer will be involved in automation and working on a CMS.
- Web development utilizing C# and SQL server
- Knowledge of technologies such as Adobe, Java, SQL, Drupal, PHP, HTML5, XHTML, CSS, Ajax, .net 4.0
- Good knowledge of IT technologies, SharePoint, Databases and SEO concepts
- Design, build or maintain websites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools and digital media
- Monitor site performance on web servers
- Maintain security and auditing of web properties
- Write, design or edit web content
- Perform web site updates
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback and correct problems
- Evaluate code to ensure its validity meets industry standards and is compatible with devices and operating systems
- Develop or validate A/B testing routines and schedules
- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements
- Create web models to include physical, interface, logical or data models
- Research, document, rate or select alternatives for web architecture or technologies
- Provide clear, detailed description of website specifications such as features, activities, software and more
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to posting or login and apply or create a profile by uploading your resume into our system. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
EHD Technologies is a leading provider of contract engineering, talent acquisition, and managed services. Exceeding customer expectations by recruiting top talent is what we do well. Established in 2002 as a provider of advanced quality engineering services, EHD Technologies is your best source for technical, operations, management and engineering and IT positions. We recruit skilled professionals to place in contract, contract to hire and direct placement career opportunities. EHD Technologies does not discriminate on the basis of an individuals race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
EHD Technologies, LLC is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online...