- Forbes named client as one of the “World’s most Powerful brands”
- Global Top 50 for “World’s most attractive employers 2013” (business #18, Engineering #9)
- World’s largest gaming company making advanced hardware that enables the most talented developers to produce vanguard titles and set new standards in interactive entertainment.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401 (k) Plan
- Be on the ground floor of cutting edge console and gaming technology
- The ability to develop products that completely changes the definition of home entertainment
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Development of the web-based user interface for the next generation hosting application.
- Research, track and understand new web technologies to provide technical leadership in developing service applications and analyzing business requirements as they pertain to intranet and external Internet-related systems.
- Build applications using Internet and Windows Development tools.
- Provide written design documents, test plans and test results.
- Manage, develop, integrate and implement related applications components, including front-end development, server-side development and database integration.
- Play a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of the applications.
- Establish and communicate standards to manage cost and ensure continuity of applications.
COMMUNITY: San Diego, CA
- San Diego is a major city in California, located on the coast of the Pacific Ocean in Southern California
- San Diego is the birthplace of California and is known for its mild year-round climate, natural deep-water harbor, extensive beaches, long association with the U.S. Navy, and recent emergence as a healthcare and biotechnology development center.
- San Diego was ranked as the 20th safest city in America in 2013 by Business Insider. According to Forbes magazine, San Diego was the ninth-safest city in the top 10 list of safest cities in the U.S. in 2010.
- There are many sites to visit in San Diego such as the San Diego Zoo, Seaworld, and Legoland.
- 4-6 years of related experience
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience developing web applications in a team setting
- Experience building interactive web sites
- Experience with C++, Java, XML, HTML, CGI, ASP, multimedia applications, database interactions and data modeling tools
- Understanding of the UI experience
- Experience with various browser technologies including Ajax, JSON and RESTful web services
- Experience developing across browsers and versions and familiarity with cross-browser issue
- Experience successfully applying test-driven design/development (TDD) on the job
- Training in Scrum or two years of experience applying Scrum on the job
Elwood Staffing - 11 months ago
Better opportunities. Better balance. Better match. Whatever better means to you, we’re the people who make it possible.