- Forbes named client as one of the “World’s most Powerful brands”
- Global Top 50 for “World’s most attractive employers 2013” (business #18, Engineering #9)
- World’s largest gaming company making advanced hardware that enables the most talented developers to produce vanguard titles and set new standards in interactive entertainment.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401 (k) Plan
- Be on the ground floor of cutting edge console and gaming technology
- The ability to develop products that completely changes the definition of home entertainment
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Development of the web-based user interface for the next generation hosting application.
- Research, track and understand new web technologies to provide technical leadership in developing service applications and analyzing business requirements as they pertain to intranet and external Internet-related systems.
- Build applications using Internet and Windows Development tools.
- Provide written design documents, test plans and test results.
- Manage, develop, integrate and implement related applications components, including front-end development, server-side development and database integration.
- Play a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of the applications.
- Establish and communicate standards to manage cost and ensure continuity of applications.
COMMUNITY: San Diego, CA
- San Diego is a major city in California, located on the coast of the Pacific Ocean in Southern California
- San Diego is the birthplace of California and is known for its mild year-round climate, natural deep-water harbor, extensive beaches, long association with the U.S. Navy, and recent emergence as a healthcare and biotechnology development center.
- San Diego was ranked as the 20th safest city in America in 2013 by Business Insider. According to Forbes magazine, San Diego was the ninth-safest city in the top 10 list of safest cities in the U.S. in 2010.
- There are many sites to visit in San Diego such as the San Diego Zoo, Seaworld, and Legoland.
- 4-6 years of related experience
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience developing web applications in a team setting
- Experience building interactive web sites
- Experience with C++, Java, XML, HTML, CGI, ASP, multimedia applications, database interactions and data modeling tools
- Understanding of the UI experience
- Experience with various browser technologies including Ajax, JSON and RESTful web services
- Experience developing across browsers and versions and familiarity with cross-browser issue
- Experience successfully applying test-driven design/development (TDD) on the job
- Training in Scrum or two years of experience applying Scrum on the job
Better opportunities. Better balance. Better match. Whatever better means to you, we’re the people who make it possible.