Have you wisely ignored the people who said ‘the Internet is just a “passing fad”? Do you want to help realize the potential of the web for small businesses worldwide? We are seeking a web Developer to support our multiple e-commerce initiatives. As part of the marketing team, the web Developer will collaborate with multiple groups including Designers, Brand Managers and Engineering to evolve our e-commerce sites, our corporate site as well as assist with the creation of marketing campaigns.
What we offer :
An opportunity to work with great people and do great things in a great environment. If you are passionate about achieving results, possess a demonstrable history of successful technical support and sales and are fun to be around, then please reach out to learn more.
What you will do:
What you will need to do it:
- Involved in projects from start to finish from determining technical requirements, coding, testing, QA and ongoing support and maintenance.
- Projects will include developing web pages, web forms, site surveys, landing pages, emails and more.
- Integrate various software applications into our e-commerce sites such as web analytics, content management systems (CMS) and testing tools.
- Responsible for running our testing infrastructure and ensuring tests are deployed properly.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues in a complex environment.â€‹
- Collaborate with engineering team and external partners to build our mobile presence.
- Three to five years of prior experience working in a web development role.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience implementing and supporting content management systems (CMS) and A/B and Multivariate testing tools.
- Understanding of version control systems such as SVN or Git.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field or equivalent experience.
You'll get to work with people just like you — smart, creative, fun and hungry to succeed. Plus enjoy some pretty awesome perks that come with working for an Endurance brand. If you feel your skills match this listing, please send us a cover letter and resume that will distinguish you from the pack.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Endurance International Group - 30+ days ago