The Web Developer position is a hybrid role requiring a talented individual who excels in both LAMP based web development and visual design for print and web. You will work on-site here at the GoGrid offices. For the right candidate, this position can lead to full time employment.
Additionally you will also be designing and delivering quality art for items such as landing pages, web mock-ups, business collateral, product information sheets, advertisements and other related marketing pieces.
As a member of the GoGrid marketing team you will be involved in many different types of projects directly supporting Web Development, Marketing and Product Marketing. We are an agile, tight knit group where independence, multi-tasking, teamwork, and problem solving are highly valued and expected abilities.
- Manage source code control with SVN
- Experience developing for cross browser dependencies
- Managing webservers, building bash scripts, site release management and deployment
- PHP proficiency for front-end web development
- Experience with version control systems such as SVN, CVS or GIT
- Linux CLI familiarity
- Web analytic skills using Google Analytics
- Conversion oriented design skills for B2B and B2E settings
- Minimum 5 years of web development experience in a B2B or B2E setting, or equivalent experience
- CMS development and theming experience with Wordpress and Drupal
- SEO experience
- Marketing automation solutions (MAS). Pardot preferred.
GoGrid - 16 months ago