GradStaff has an immediate opportunity for a Web Developer/Designer with an innovative marketing and advertising company based in St. Louis. This position is responsible for hands on back-end development and production of a variety of small and large-scale web products from concept to completion. Range in project work varies widely in scope, complexity, content and purpose.
- Proficient knowledge of HTML, XML, ASP and similar
- Good working knowledge of WordPress, Joomla, and/or Druple
- Experience with working with PHP is a must .
- Some knowledge of MySQL, AJAX, and Photoshop is a helpful but not required
- Experience in writing web-based applications
- Analytical - high problem solving aptitude with multi-tasking ability
- Strong team player
- Self-directed and self-managed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
This is a great opportunity for an entry or junior-level web developer to work with an inventive technology development team within a growing company.
GradStaffuses a behavioral-based interviewing technique to help job seekers better understand their marketable job skills and identify ideal career tracks. As part of our service, we will critique your resume, strengthen your interviewing skills, and provide you with job search advice. All of our services are provided at no cost to job seekers.
We have helped hundreds of college graduates get their “foot-in-the-door” to prove what they can do for our client companies. Let GradStaff help you achieve your career goals and aspirations.
GradStaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply for open positions. GradStaff does not discriminate on the basis an applicant’s age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status with regard to public assistance.
GradStaff is the leader in providing college graduates with great career opportunities. We actively seek recent grads seeking entry-level...