inMusic Brands,Inc. is seeking a Web Developer to join the team!
The Web Developer position requires proficiency with OOP programming in several languages primarily PHP and relational databases such as MySQL. The position demands experience working in a LAMP environment consisting of a broad range of servers, managed and unmanaged. Experience with server interaction via SSH and Expression Engine development experience is ideal.
This person will be joining the existing web team and will be responsible for assisting in creating new websites and applications. This person will also be responsible for the daily maintenance of current sites and will play an essential role in developing cutting edge web sites that drive inMusic Brand’s many initiatives on the internet.
Solution Development and Delivery
- Understands technical and functional design requirements.
- Creates prototypes for client engagements.
- Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions.
- Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Assists in enforcement of development deadlines and schedules.
- Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
- Contributes appropriately to conversations.
- Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, professional and engaging.
- Understands basic relational database concepts.
- Possesses demonstrated work experience with at least one relational database management system preferably MySQL.
- Demonstrates basic proficiency in PHP.
- Creates semantic HTML markup and CSS that maintains cross browser compatibility.
- Possesses a working knowledge of server and client side technologies with an emphasis on the frontend.
- Understands client server and Internet systems architectures.
- Follows through with commitments and fosters mutual trust with fellow employees.
- Assumes additional responsibility without being asked.
- Encourages fellow team members to make innovative contributions and embrace new ideas.
- Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members.
- Recognizes the strengths and weaknesses of each team member.
- Demonstrates the ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results.
- Anticipates project needs before they arise and presents solutions to project management that encompass issues at hand.
- Understands expectations that were set with for project and recognizes when issues/events may affect delivery.
This position is based in our Cumberland, RI headquarters.
- FLASH (AS3)
Send resume and cover letter to