FULL TIME, TEMPORARY POSITION, APPROXIMATELY A 6 MONTH ASSIGNMENT
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Web developer position to work with current intranet sites utilizing PHP, .Net, SharePoint and SQL Server technologies. This individual will be working to maintain and enhance the current infrastructure across multiple sites. Ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, the ability to get up to speed quickly, the ability to work independently to resolve issues and also work effectively as part of a team is a must. Strong documentation skills a must.
- Analyze, evaluate, design, develop, modify, and test compute application systems. Work independently on system projects of moderate complexity and under general supervision.
- Work closely with personnel from the business and functional organization to assure applications are developed to support business needs.
- Translate business requirements into specifications and design.
- Provide development estimates outlining business and technical risks.
- Troubleshoot current environment and performance tune and optimize code for greater efficiency.
- Software support and problem resolution, working with users.
- Documentation of current intranet processes.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Self-Starter - Looking for candidates who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction.
- A minimum of 3-5+ years proven experience designing and developing enterprise-class, database-driven, interactive web sites (front-end and back-end).
- 3-5+ years providing architecture solutions for distributed systems using Windows based technologies.
- 3-5+ years of full life cycle development with an emphasis on incremental, iterative development and deployment.
- 3-5+ years of development experience on SQL databases, including expert-level. Transact-SQL programming.
- 3-5+ years of web development experience including HTML, PHP, .Net, scripting languages, and web servers (IIS).
- Ability to work under tight time constraints with verbal & written instructions of varying levels of detail and changing requirements.
According to Johnson Matthey's math, it adds up to serve the precious metals, catalysts, coatings, and pharmaceutical industries in the...