MB Consulting Group, a provider of customized IT services located in Clayton, has a career opportunity available for a Developer to join our growing team. If you are ready for change, growth and an environment that moves quickly to jump on the needs of our clients and staying ahead of technology trends, then MBCG is the place for you!
MBCG offers its staff an opportunity to learn and continuously develop their skills throughout their career. We pride ourselves on being strategic, technological partners to our clients and know that our staff makes the difference in providing excellent service.
We offer employer paid health insurance for our employees, time away from work benefits and also pay 100% of parking along with other benefits, but more importantly, an exciting, challenging career path.
The immediate objective is to take over the technical responsibility for an existing web-based software application. Additionally, this person will work with other development team members on new projects for our rapidly growing web business.
Your Workstation requirements:
- Adobe CS3—or any bundle as long as it includes Dreamweaver (or another good html editor) and Photoshop
- IDE and other tools for working with Java/Groovy code using the Grails framework (for example, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, IntelliJ)
- PgAdmin3 or other tool for working with Postgres databases
- 2+ years Wordpress experience
- 2+ years HTML/PHP/CSS - STRONG IN PHP
- Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop usage for editing and design (slicing)
- Demonstrable experience deploying applications using Tomcat servlet container
- Intermediate database management experience, 2+ years. Experience with Postgres a definite plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of Java and java dialects (2+ years). Familiarity with Grails, hibernate, and the Spring framework a definite plus.
Any knowledge of Flash or Ajax could be useful but not necessarily needed.
Please apply online at:
MB Consulting Group - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -