Manhattan Prep is entrepreneurial, growth-oriented, and energetic. Our people genuinely enjoy what they do and take pride in it. If you seek a challenging and exciting role -- while working with talented and passionate people -- this might be the position for you.
The Web Developer will be an integral part of the team at Manhattan GMAT. You will be at the forefront of developing web applications and tools designed to help our students succeed in their GMAT preparation. The Web Developer will gain hands-on experience in a quickly-expanding small company environment, and will be given substantial responsibility and room for professional growth.
- Develop, test, maintain, and support web-based applications and databases
- Website development and new user interfaces
- Design and develop new features and web products.
- Project management – Requirements gathering, estimating, coding and testing.
- Developing domain expertise by working closely with product managers
- Communicate status of projects and provide accurate completion forecasts
- Troubleshoot and debug as needed
TECHNOLOGIES - Amazon Cloud Services, Windows Server 2003/2008, Ubuntu, SQL Server, Exchange 2007, IIS, Apache, Tomcat, Cisco, ASSP, VOIP
- 4-5 Years experience of web development and architecture
- HTML /CSS /AJAX/XML/JSON
- UI design a plus
- Strong SQL programming and database management skills.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Information Science is preferred.
COMPENSATION/BENIFITS: Commensurate with experience. Annual Bonuses + PTO + Medical/Dental + Life Insurance + 401K with Company Matching + Commuter Benefits
Founded in 2000, Manhattan Prep is the fastest-growing test prep company in the country, preparing test takers for Business School, Law School, and PhD programs. Manhattan Prep employs teachers who are renowned all over the world, undergoing a competitive hiring process that only accepts 2% of all applicants.
We serve an impressive roster of clients, including Google, Goldman Sachs, McKinsey, Morgan Stanley, Deloitte, Bank of America, and Harvard University.
Manhattan Prep currently conducts classes in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., and 20 other major cities, as well as online courses. Our Curriculum is often regarded as the gold standard in test prep.
Manhattan GMAT - 18 months ago