Position includes mapping and outlining website structural content. Working with designer to create graphics for website use. Determining, developing, coding, testing and delivery of web site content management framework configuration and enhancements, e.g. extensions, modules, plug-ins, templates and components of customer web content management systems utilizing best practices and design methods to insure the success of the projects. The Web Developer will create web applications, graphics, layout, scripting, programming, as well as database and application development from the requirements stage, through production and deployment.
- 3-5 years Experience in developing websites and/or web applications.
- Solid understanding client/server environment
- Front-end and some back-end development experience. More important is the experience of seamless integration of front- to back-end functionality.
- Knowledge and experience with website design, ASP, HTML, DHTML, Java, CSS, SQL, Perl, Flash, graphics creation with programs like Photoshop, Illustrator
- Database development, relational database design, and database protocols. Must be able to address HTML and scripting compatibility issues between different browsers and computing platforms.
- Extensive knowledge in social media outlets.
- Experience with search engine optimization.
- Experience developing for a mobile environment.
Marietta Memorial Hospital - 23 months ago
Marietta Memorial Hospital is the foundation of a high-quality, wide-ranging health organization known as Memorial Health System. More than...