The Web Developer participates in the design, development, and maintenance of Nemetschek's web services. You will work on user interfaces, server-to-server data pipelines, and electronic commerce systems.
- Assist with the development of web content delivery services
- Assist with the development of business-critical information systems
- Develop customizations within content management frameworks
- Develop user interface features for web applications
- Help scale/optimize customer information management processes
- Conduct security audits and pro-actively adhere to security guidelines
- Collaborate safely and effectively with team members in a shared development environment
- Determine, document and support the needs of users and business partners
- Test development code
- Perform competitive analysis
- Peer review code
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 60 college credits in the computer science or related field is required.
- BS in computer science or related field preferred
- 2-5 years of experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and a collaborative demeanor
- Familiarity with network protocols and client/server paradigms
- Familiarity with internationalization and security safeguarding
- Working knowledge of database query languages
- Proficient working in a Unix-based shell environment
- Experience with web application frameworks such as Plone, Django
- Comfortable and proficient with contemporary distributed version control systems (DVCS) such as Bazaar or Git
We offer a relaxed atmosphere with competitive salaries and excellent benefits including; A 401K plan with match; tuition reimbursement; health, dental, life and disability insurance; flexible spending account, generous vacation and holidays; and an employee discount program.
Nemetschek is an EEO/AA employer
Work for Us
Are you ready to work somewhere where you really enjoy what you’re doing? Then explore a job opportunity with...