Robbins Gioia is a respected, national, and global operations management and technology consulting firm that has served the public and private sector for over 30 years. RG pioneered the project and program management industry and has made our clients successful in their most complex initiatives. We advise and support governments and businesses across the nation and around the world. Our exceptional associates apply consultative and structured methods and enabling technologies to implement, manage, and improve critical capabilities, initiatives, projects, and programs. We offer advisory, training, technology and related support services in the areas of project and program management, process engineering and related information and telecommunications systems development and integration services and solutions.
The Web Developer will be an experienced, client facing, business professional who provides a variety of information directly to clients for their ongoing programs, new initiatives, strategic planning, and measurement/evaluation in one or more of RG's core solutions. Possesses good customer service skills, is an experienced individual contributor, remains current on industry and customer trends, values team work, and demonstrates the Robbins Gioia Core Values.
Technical Consultants typically work with clients to define needs or problems. They work closely with program managers to develop and code front-end application pages for user defined needs or problem statements. Technical Consultants analyze and validate data to determine applicable solutions and advise on alternative methods and/or recommended solutions and associated software coding strategy. They assist with determining the project scope, define and execute data collection methodologies and plans, and conduct analysis of studies and surveys.
The desired candidate must possess the following criteria:
- Thorough knowledge of the security issues surrounding the development and implementation of internet systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability / desire to work independently on projects with minimal oversight
- Knowledge and understanding of supply chain logistics and the Defense Logistics Agency is a PLUS
- Flexibility and patience in a dynamic environment a must
- Good client relationship / management skills
- One of the following education/experience combinations:
- Non-degreed and 8+ years of Technical experience
- BA/BS and 3+ years of Technical experience
- MA/MS and 2+ years of Technical experience
- Current NAC or ability to obtain one
- 4+ years development experience using VBScript, .Net, and/or WebParts
- 2+ years experience working with SQL query writing
- Expertise in web development using classic ASP 3.0
- Experience with Oracle web connectivity
- Experience with IIS8 and Windows
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required, only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Robbins Gioia is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer.
Robbins Gioia, LLC - 13 months ago