TEKsystems has an immediate opportunity for an energetic, creative, and resourceful back end web developer to help expand their client’s internet site features and functionality. This is a 3-month contract-to-hire opportunity on site in Bloomington, IL.
This is a technical-based job. Knowledge of design (IE PhotoShop, Illustrator, Fireworks) is helpful. This person will be working under the direction of the CMO in a small team and fast-paced environment. Accuracy, completeness, flexibility, and the ability to work on a schedule are critical. This candidate must instinctively take ownership of projects.
Successful candidates will have:
- Experience with PHP, HTML, and CSS (professional, project or internship)
- Understanding/experience using the .NET framework
- Experience in classic ASP
- Experience in utilizing AJAX (any combination) is a plus
- Developing websites ensuring strong optimization and functionality
- Working on projects including web layout enhancements, website enhancements, web-based applications, and database-backed websites.
- Interacting with servers using FTP protocols.
- Working with database systems such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, or SQL Server with a decent understanding of SQL queries in general.
- Analyzing, reviewing, and modifying web systems by designing, maintaining, documenting, testing, developing and monitoring.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly or send resumes to Karen at kbellis(at)TEKsystems.com.
TEKSystems - 17 months ago
TEKsystems, a subsidiary of staffing giant Allegis, provides IT consulting and staffing services from locations in North America and Europe....