Reporting to the Head of Web and New Media Development, the J. Paul Getty Trust seeks a Web Production Specialist. This position supports the Web Production team in the development of engaging online experiences, helping to deliver targeted content that builds community interaction and long-term online engagement. Candidates should demonstrate experience with current methods of web-related technologies. Candidates should demonstrate experience with the latest methods of web publishing. Subject expertise in the visual arts, education, not-for-profit marketing, and/or press interaction is desirable.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Significant development experience using Drupal
- Development in emerging technologies like mobile devices, augmented reality, multi-touch applications
- Research and development of video/audio streaming
- APIs like Google Maps and Flickr
* Applies knowledge of web editing and content design to assignments of moderate complexity * Assists in assessing and improving content and structure of web sites within a team environment * Researches and analyzes topics to enhance web site content * Gathers client feedback on web site content and presentation
The J. Paul Getty Trust - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Oilman J. Paul Getty opened a small antiquities museum in 1954. Today the Getty Trust operates the $1 billion Getty Center, a hilltop haven...