Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in Information Technology Solutions, Accelerated Learning Environments, Language & Intelligence Services, Electronic Security Systems, and Mission Support.
Trofholz has a potential opportunity for an experienced Web Developer, seated in San Francisco, Ca.
• Meet with business unit representatives and their customers to determine information needs and propose solutions based on top tasks
• Design, develop, modify, update and evaluate web pages for internal topical areas and for .gov site
• Create, edit, and manipulate images using applications such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• Ensure all downloadable documents are compliant with Section 508 of the ADA and bring non-compliant documents into compliance using tools such as Nuance, Abobe Acrobat Professional, and Microsoft Office 508 compliance tools
• Apply usability techniques such as devising personas, and performing usability tests to new and existing intranet and external sites maintained by web team. This will include recorded end user testing
• Google Application Design Maintenance and Support
o Design, develop, modify and evaluate applications on the GSA Google platform using Google Apps Scripting and integration with other Google and GSA applications. Develop test plans, test/debug programs and develop documentation. Evaluate existing applications on older platforms such as ASP for suitability for conversion to the Google platform
• Work with ISSO to ensure compliance and documentation for all security requirements
• Implement and evaluate Google Analytics, web server metrics, search engine metrics, survey results, and other information sources to recommend improvements to better meet user needs. Create reports for distribution via the web site and to fulfill special requests from management
• Develop and revise project plans
• Develop and maintain a critical milestone schedule that documents the most important schedule issues for management attention
• Report project status to team leader at weekly Web Management Team Meetings and participate in program management reviews, project team meetings and walk-through/design reviews
• Provide recommendations to address any schedule or resource variance associated with project plans
• 2 years of hands on related experience
• Experience in design and analysis; project planning
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work on several simultaneous tasks, reacting constructively to new and changing business and technology requirements and deliverables
• High level of self-motivation, productiveness and personal organization
• Requires acute decision making skills
• Associate’s degree; or a minimum of four (4) years of specialized IT experience and no degree requirement
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ http://trofholz.com/who-we-are/join-our-team.html.
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
• PPO or HMO Medical
• Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
• Vision coverage at no cost to the employee
• Life and AD&D Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Employer Matched 401(k)
• Personal Time Off (PTO)
• Education Assistance
• 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies - 14 months ago
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...