We are currently looking for an experienced Web Developer to join our team. Our team designs, develops and maintains innovate digital solutions that are a mix of web-based user interfaces, middle-tier services, and emerging front-end technologies. This nimble quality-focused group builds creative digital marketing solutions for our clients using standard toolsets (both Microsoft and open-source-based), social media applications (Facebook, Twitter among others) and content management systems.
- Analyze, design, prototype, develop, test and support – you are involved in the complete development lifecycle
- Work with clients, prospects, implementation partners, and colleagues to envision and deliver the required functionality
- Develop front-end/back-end code for Web site pages
- Develop database structures and logic where necessary for web site functionality
- Implement test/bug fixes in a timely manner
- Move smoothly and quickly between projects with diverse parameters and objectives
- Work closely with the creative team to understand the function of the web pages and designs
- Work with project managers, copy writers, designers, and other web developers to develop and implement projects
- Prioritize daily workflow and demands on quality, time, and resources
- Ability to function well in a high-volume, fast-changing work environment and the ability to work on multiple time-critical issues
- Agency experience is required
- 7+ years of experience in web development, front and back-end, preferably in a .NET / Visual Studio and/or PHP environment.
- 4+ years professional experience developing with database products and technologies such as SQL Server or MySQL, stored procedures, triggers and data transformation packages.
- Must have experience designing web solutions from the ground up as well as taking over existing systems and provide noticeable and significant improvements.
- A strong understanding of how HTML, AJAX, and other web-related technology effecting design and layout.
- Strong skills in back-end web developing using such technologies as ASP.net (C# preferred), PHP, web services and creating custom controls.
- Mid to senior level experience in implementing and extending social networking services (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Strong communication skills, in particular the ability to communicate with project and program managers.
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team in an Agile / Scrum environment
- 17 months ago - save job