Information International Associates, Inc., (IIa), an information and knowledge management firm in Oak Ridge, TN, is now accepting resumes for the full time position of Web Developer. This position is located in Oak Ridge, TN.
The Web Developer is responsible for developing new Web applications and enhancing existing web applications that promote effective information transfer between business systems. The Web Developer is also responsible for identifying and implementing methods of preventing technical problems that could cause disruption to business activities and performing systems and business function analysis in support of business areas.
- Performing all tasks associated with development of static web pages including customer liaison, requirements documentation, design, construction, and maintenance.
- Performing tasks associated with web-enabled database application development and maintenance including requirements analysis, design, implementation, test, and maintenance.
- Operates and maintains existing web oriented resources and related database applications and internet services.
- Develops and conducts tests to demonstrate system performance and conformance with specifications.
- At least two years relevant experience required.
- Experience in PostGres, Oracle, MySQL, or MS SQL Server.
- Good user interface design skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and public relations skills are required. Ability to communicate with IIa employees and IIa clients.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong, demonstrable customer service skills a must.
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a clearance from the Department of Energy, which requires US Citizenship.
**This position is eligible for an employee referral bonus**
IIa is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Information International Associates Inc. - 13 months ago